Boston, MA …Sugarman and Sugarman P.C. has once again been honored as a top-tier Boston law firm by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers in their 2015 listing of “Best Law Firms.”
The rankings, presented in tiers, showcase more than 10,000 law firms ranked nationally or by metropolitan region. Sugarman’s rankings listed below include:
Metropolitan Tier 1 – Boston Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
In addition, seven of the firm’s principals were recognized by their peers for inclusion in “Best Lawyers in America 2015”:
- Robert W. Casby , Medical Malpractice Law & Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Marianne C. LeBlanc , Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- W. Thomas Smith , Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Neil Sugarman , Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation and Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Paul R. Sugarman , Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Stephen K. Sugarman , Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Benjamin R. Zimmermann , Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
Earlier this year, Best Lawyers selected Neil Sugarman for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2015 for Products Liability Litigation.
“For more than 20 years, SUGARMAN and its lawyers have been named to the Best Lawyers and Law Firms lists,” noted firm principal Neil Sugarman. “It is particularly gratifying to be singled out by our peers for this honor.”
Best Lawyers 2015 rankings are based on the highest number of participating firms and highest number of client ballots on record. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. Over 52,000 leading attorneys cast more than 5.5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.