When you call, you speak with one of our principals. All new clients do - and that's just the beginning.
When you're pursuing a claim for personal injury or wrongful death, you deserve the best legal representation available. At SUGARMAN, that means the personal attention of one of our partners. From the beginning of your case until the end. Listening. Returning your calls. Keeping you informed. Focused on achieving outstanding results for you and your family.
Although there are many personal injury lawyers in Massachusetts, the number of accomplished trial lawyers is relatively small. Located in Boston, SUGARMAN is one of the oldest, largest and most respected personal injury law firms in Massachusetts, with a record of achieving groundbreaking precedents and results for decades. Many personal injury firms try to impress prospective clients with large verdicts and settlements flashing on their websites. We choose not to do this out of respect for both our past and future clients, and because each and every case is unique. We have maintained our hard-earned reputation for over 50 years, and believe it speaks louder than any flashing dollar amount ever could.
At SUGARMAN, you get a team of accomplished lawyers that will work long and hard to achieve the best results for you. Lawyers who are straight with you and have the resources and experience to handle the challenges of your personal injury claim, no matter how complicated. Although our office is located in downtown Boston, we travel to and litigate cases in every county in Massachusetts.
- Alcohol-Related Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car and Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products
- Electrocution and Electrical Shock Injuries
- Explosion and Fire Accidents
- Medical Device – Stryker, DePuy and other Metal-on-Metal Implants
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Personal Injuries on Property
- Professional Malpractice
- Railroad Accidents
- Sexual and Physical Assault
- Transvaginal Mesh Litigation
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act Lawsuits
- Limousine Liability in Massachusetts Recently, a fire on a limousine in California ended in tragedy and the death of five co-workers who were not able to escape from the vehicle. ....
- Johns Hopkins Medical Study: Surgical "Never Events" are Extremely Common According to a Johns Hopkins study recently reported in the April 2013 issue of the journal Surgery, so-called surgical "never events" occur with ....
- Massachusetts Driver Charged With Driver Fatigue After Causing Injury and Death A Massachusetts woman who killed a 20 year old and injured his brother back in September was recently charged with "driver fatigue". She was driving ....