We are pleased to announce that our new offices are located at the Prudential Tower, 800 Boylston Street, 30th Floor, Boston, MA.
For more information, click here
When you call, you speak with one of our principals. All new clients do - and that's just the beginning.
When you're pursuing a claim for personal injury or wrongful death, you deserve the best legal representation available. At SUGARMAN, that means the personal attention of one of our partners. From the beginning of your case until the end. Listening. Returning your calls. Keeping you informed. Focused on achieving outstanding results for you and your family.
Although there are many personal injury lawyers in Massachusetts, the number of accomplished trial lawyers is relatively small. Located in Boston, SUGARMAN is one of the oldest, largest and most respected personal injury law firms in Massachusetts, with a record of achieving groundbreaking precedents and results for decades. Many personal injury firms try to impress prospective clients with large verdicts and settlements flashing on their websites. We choose not to do this out of respect for both our past and future clients, and because each and every case is unique. We have maintained our hard-earned reputation for over 50 years, and believe it speaks louder than any flashing dollar amount ever could.
At SUGARMAN, you get a team of accomplished lawyers that will work long and hard to achieve the best results for you. Lawyers who are straight with you and have the resources and experience to handle the challenges of your personal injury claim, no matter how complicated. Although our office is located in the Back Bay of Boston, we travel to and litigate cases in every county in Massachusetts.
- Alcohol-Related Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car and Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products
- Electrocution and Electrical Shock Injuries
- Explosion and Fire Accidents
- “Low T” and Testosterone Replacement Therapy Drugs
- Medical Device – Stryker, DePuy and other Metal-on-Metal Implants
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Personal Injuries on Property
- Professional Malpractice
- Railroad Accidents
- Sexual and Physical Assault
- Transvaginal Mesh Litigation
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act Lawsuits
- Appeals Court Clarifies Premises Liability Law in Massachusetts in Plaintiffs' Favor On May 15, 2015, the Massachusetts Appeals Court announced a decision clarifying an important aspect of premises liability law in the Commonwealth and
- Massachusetts Ride-Share Liability: P. I. Claims Can Be Uberly Complicated SUGARMAN presents its first installment of "Massachusetts Ride-Share Liability," a blog series navigating the liability implications posed by
- Bankruptcy and Your Personal Injury Case When a serious personal injury or death strikes a family, financial peril often follows. The death or disability of a primary wage earner can mean the