When you call, you speak with one of our principals. All new clients do - and that's just the beginning.
When you're pursuing a claim for personal injury or wrongful death, you deserve the best legal representation available. At SUGARMAN, that means the personal attention of one of our partners. From the beginning of your case until the end. Listening. Returning your calls. Keeping you informed. Focused on achieving outstanding results for you and your family.
Although there are many personal injury lawyers in Massachusetts, the number of accomplished trial lawyers is relatively small. Located in Boston, SUGARMAN is one of the oldest, largest and most respected personal injury law firms in Massachusetts, with a record of achieving groundbreaking precedents and results for decades. Many personal injury firms try to impress prospective clients with large verdicts and settlements flashing on their websites. We choose not to do this out of respect for both our past and future clients, and because each and every case is unique. We have maintained our hard-earned reputation for over 50 years, and believe it speaks louder than any flashing dollar amount ever could.
At SUGARMAN, you get a team of accomplished lawyers that will work long and hard to achieve the best results for you. Lawyers who are straight with you and have the resources and experience to handle the challenges of your personal injury claim, no matter how complicated. Although our office is located in downtown Boston, we travel to and litigate cases in every county in Massachusetts.
- Alcohol-Related Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car and Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products
- Electrocution and Electrical Shock Injuries
- Explosion and Fire Accidents
- “Low T” and Testosterone Replacement Therapy Drugs
- Medical Device – Stryker, DePuy and other Metal-on-Metal Implants
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Personal Injuries on Property
- Professional Malpractice
- Railroad Accidents
- Sexual and Physical Assault
- Transvaginal Mesh Litigation
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act Lawsuits
- Testosterone Replacement Therapies (Low-T) Cases Consolidated into Multidistrict Litigation As previously reported in this blog, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced in January, 2014, that it was launching an investigation ....
- Major Developments in Fight to End Forced Arbitration Major strides have been made this summer toward banning forced arbitration clauses which strip consumers of their constitutional right to have their ....
- Rising Temperatures and the Rising Risk of Heat-Related Sports Injuries for Massachusetts High School Athletes In the next few weeks, high school athletes across the Bay State will lace up their cleats and begin summer athletic training camps in preparation for ....